Today I am going to share one skin whitening herb that is very effective to get fairer skin complexion and that is liquorice powder also known as Mulethi. Liquorice, as a natural element, has a mild smoothening and brightening action. this is one ingredients that is used in many facial serum, cleansers available in market.
To do this treatment you’ll need:
- Yastimadhu or Mulethi or Liquorice powder – 1tbsp
- Cooked oats – 1 tsp (cooked in water if you have oily skin and cooked in milk if you have dry skin)
- Your favourite natural toner or rose water – to form a paste (I have used my Auravedic toner here to add onto the benefits)
Steps to follow:
Cook the oats in water or milk as mentioned above, and let it cool.
Add the liquorice root powder and mix well.
Add rose water or any liquid to make a thick paste.
- Wash your face with warm water and ensure it is clean.
- Apply the pack evenly and massage into your skin for 5 minutes.
- Leave it on for another 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with Luke warm water.
- Rinse last with cold water and moisturise.
- Use this daily or at least thrice a week for 1 month to see the results.